Health awareness is at an all-time high. From keto diets to intermittent fasting, from HIIT to yoga, everyone wants to stay fit and eat healthily. With the world changing at a fast pace along with IoT connecting everything and everyone around us, it is difficult for the fitness industry to remain behind in the race to an automated world. Gym automation system is the newest kid on the block! With the right gym automation system, you can create a central hub for member and lead management, taking your fitness club to the next level.
We, at WatchNET IoT solutions, provide an easy path to switch from your current gym software to an automated gym software. Our solutions allow you to set up and track payments, maintain your equipment, manage memberships, schedule and manage class timings, besides providing a whole lot of data to analyze and aid in your business growth.
Irrespective of you being a gym trainer, fitness club owner or a personal trainer, gym automation system is here to make your work so much easier. While WatchNET IoT devices help you in innumerable ways, here are a few essential features you must look into before zeroing in on your gym software:
When you first walk into a gym and you want to use a cardio machine like the treadmill, we usually tend to choose the closest one coming out of the change room. There are many similar cardio machines that are chosen the same way. This puts a strain on some equipment that can result in extensive wear and tear leading to frequent repair.
• A streamlined dashboard – A dashboard is a one-stop shop for an overall review across sectors. With WatchNET IoT solutions, a dashboard that is user-friendly and streamlined will be at the center of your operations and management. Access to member profiles and payment processing will never be the same again as it will only get better.
• Membership management – 80% of the American population who own a gym membership do not use it and the rest are intimidated to have one. Retaining members and enrolling new members is a constant struggle while staying on top of your game. With WatchNET’s gym software, members can access their membership history, schedule and reschedule classes online and renew their membership online. Notifications are automatically sent through emails and messages, thereby saving a lot of time and energy.
• Biometric check-ins & kiosks – Automated check-ins and access control with gym automation system devices where a kiosk can be used as an interface, fitted with an ID scanner, to track the timing of members and to authenticate the identity of the members. WatchNET devices installed across the gyms display videos that let members learn at their own pace. These kiosks can also be used to display interactive content and create personalized content for the members.
• Real-time reporting – Reports can make or break a business. The right reports help you gain insight into the real-time running of the business and help you make better decisions. Insights help you make the right improvements in the required areas and focus on revenue drivers to drive business growth. Payment-related insights help track late payments and billing cycles. Most metrics can be monitored using these reports to stay in touch with what is happening on a daily basis.
Installing WatchNET power monitor on this equipment can give valuable information about the equipment usage or help maintain the longevity of the equipment in the below mentioned ways:
1. How often the equipment is used per day.
2. How much power it is consuming (over the recommended power consumption indicates that the motor may need frequent maintenance).
3. In which mode the equipment was used (walking, running, cardio program, etc.).
4. How to integrate with the members’ website or an application to alert the peak hours in which usage is high.
5. Extending the life cycle by setting an intelligent logic to automatically turn off the most used equipment during the off-peak hours.
Automated monitoring of swimming pool equipment is important to help maintain the quality of the water and a hygienic swimming environment.
1. pH level of water
2. Water temperature
3. Water leak detection
4. Pool pump motor monitoring
5. Pool occupancy detection
6. Indoor temperature and humidity
WatchNET IoT platform is based on wireless LoRa Technology that gives exceptional, long-range connectivity. This new technology will reduce installation time by avoiding expensive wiring costs. Because all devices are wireless, they can be moved around to accommodate the configuration changes in a growing pattern from time to time.
Long battery life ensures a worry-free performance for up to FIVE YEARS.
Smart gateway controllers are connected to the platform which can send out visual alerts that are customizable. An interactive and customized dashboard display gives up to the minute environmental information of the facility and the type of notification could be of your choice.