What Does This Warranty Cover?
WatchNET IoT warrants to the Original Purchaser that the Company’s hardware is free from defects in workmanship or material under normal use and service. This warranty commences from the date of the delivery of the hardware to the Original Purchaser.
What are the Company’s Obligations under This Warranty?
1) During the warranty period, the Company agrees to repair or replace, as its sole option, without charge to the Original Purchaser, any defective component part of the hardware.
2) To obtain service, the Original Purchaser must return the hardware to the Company in an adequate container / proper packing for shipping.
3) In the first 30 days, if for any reason the product is defective (determined by the company), WatchNET will ship the replacement product(s) at the company’s expense.
4) After the 30 days “replacement” period, the postage, shipping, and insurance charges incurred to the Company will be paid by the Original Purchaser and all risk for the hardware shall remain with the Original Purchaser until such time as the Company takes receipt of the hardware.
5) Upon receipt, the Company will promptly repair OR replace the defective unit, and then return the said unit to the Original Purchaser, postage and shipping prepaid.
6) The Company may use unconditioned or like new parts or units, at its sole option, when repairing any hardware. Repaired or replacement hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.
Return Material Authorization
1) Products must be returned with a description of the failure and the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number supplied by the Company.
2) To receive an RMA number or make arrangements for hardware delivery, please contact by telephone: 1-866-843-6865 or Email: email@example.com
What does this Warranty not cover?
This warranty is contingent upon proper use of the hardware by the Original Purchaser and does not cover if the damage is due to an accident, unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress, modification, neglect, misuse, failure of electric power, air conditioning, humidity control, transportation, operation with media not approved by the Company, or tampering with or altering of the hardware.
What is the length of the Warranty?
The warranties given herein, together with any implied warranties covering the hardware, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited in duration to two (2) years from the date of delivery to the Original Purchaser.
What are the Limits on the Company’s Liability?
1) The Company shall not be liable for loss of any data, loss of profits, lost savings, special, incidental, consequential, indirect, or other similar damages arising from breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or other legal action even if the Company or its agent has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim brought against you by another party.
2) Jurisdictions vary with regard to the enforceability of provisions excluding or limiting liability for incidental or consequential damages. You should check the provisions of your local jurisdiction to find out whether the above exclusion applies to you.
3) This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from one jurisdiction to another.
4) This warranty allocates risks of product failure between the Original Purchaser and the Company. The Company’s hardware pricing reflects this allocation of risks and the limitations of liability contained in this warranty.
5) The warranty set forth above is in lieu of all other express warranties, whether oral or written. The agents, employees, distributors, and dealers of the Company are not authorized to make modifications to this warranty, or additional warranties binding on the Company. Accordingly, additional statements such as dealer advertising or presentations, whether oral or written, do not constitute warranties by the Company and should not be relied upon.